Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Savannah's graduation


This week my sweet sister Savannah graduated from high school! As a result, for the second time this month, my entire family gathered together for a weekend of celebrating! From cookouts to food prep to girl/guy breakfasts to church to graduation to a family shrimp boil, I'm happy to say we enjoyed every bit of our time all together!

All 18 of us! 20 if you count our puppies Foster and Mina...















We are so proud of how hard Savannah worked during her time at CPA, be it in her AP classrooms, on the set of Fiddler on the Roof, or on the cross country course and track. Savannah is passionate and inspirational to others in all that she does, and loves those around her so very well.

In addition to all of her school responsibilities, especially in the past weeks since we moved to Tennessee, she has been such a great friend to me and aunt to Jack. I have heard people say that one of the greatest ways to show love to a parent is to love their children, and I wholeheartedly agree.



We love you, Savannah, and are so proud of who you are and where you're going!

* Photos by Geniese Gilman

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all of these photos of your sweet family!!! Congrats all around:) We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete