Monday, November 8, 2010

31 week appointment

Well, we've passed the 3/4 mark and went in today for our 31 week appointment! We met Dr. Goolsby this time, another doctor in the practice, though he said that they really do deliver 90% of their own patients, so unless it's a weekend or holiday (that Dr. Stone isn't on call) we'll be "stuck" with Dr. Stone - something we are great with! Our baby boy, instead of lying sideways and up high as he's been for so long, has stretched out and was lying up and down today. Because of that (and perhaps because a different person was measuring me) he measured only 1 week ahead instead of his usual 4. I'll be curious to see what he looks like next time! We get an ultrasound next week and at 36 weeks to keep an eye on his size and position. Next week's is in 4D! We'll post pictures and you can tell me who you think he looks like. :)


Several of you have asked how I'm feeling, and the answer is really good! This little guy likes an extra hour of sleep and extra snack than I'm used to needing, but if I get that, I'm usually good to go. Also, at plus almost 20 lbs, my back is sore some, but yoga, the chiropractor, and backrubs from Luke make it just fine. So far, so good! I'm still walking 6 miles most days, but have traded jogging for prenatal yoga for now. (Luke got me my jogging stroller, though, so I can't wait to get back out there once I'm feeling good post-baby!)  Just can't wait to "see" this little guy next week - and meet him in 6-11 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm glad to read that things are going so well, Johannah! I have to say, I recently got a jogging stroller, too, and I'm unreasonably excited about it. :-) Take care!!

    ReplyDelete