Tuesday, December 7, 2010

35 week appointment

Today Luke and I went in for our 35 week appointment, and I was not surprised, after this past week of some decent contractions, to find out we've made some progress! (1.5cm and 25% for those who want to know/that doesn't gross out. :) ) Also, baby is low -- at a -1 station (on the -4 to +4 scale) and is doing great. Dr. Stone was very sure that baby's head down now, so Luke and I stopped and thanked the Lord after that our big, breech baby has tapered on size and in a good position -- just as we prayed he'd be! Basically, it sounds like our little guy will be here any day, in 6.5 weeks, or somewhere in between. ;) The only slightly negative thing was that my blood pressure was up some -- still within normal range, but I'm hoping it's not up any more next time. We go back Monday and find out if the test for group B came back pos or neg, how my blood pressure is, and if we've made any more progress! Plus, I think they'll do one final ultrasound to confirm what they think about size and position. We'll keep you updated!


35w1d

2 comments:

  1. Come on baby Jack! I think sometime between Dec. 28- Jan. 2 would be a good time to make your grand entrance so I can meet YOU!!!! I love that cute belly of yours, Johannah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! We have several people rooting for a Christmas break arrival! Maybe he'll cooperate so he can meet all these fun people! I'll keep you updated!!!

    ReplyDelete