Friday, December 10, 2010

Ann Wade Parrish Photography

One of my favorite things to do in Birmingham is spending time with our wonderful friend Ann Wade Parrish. She also happens to be a fantastic photographer who has built a very successful business over the years I've known her. She is so kind, fun, laid-back, passionate, and great at what she does, she has success every time she goes out to shoot.


Ann Wade has been very kindly bugging me for awhile to let her take some pictures of me and Luke (and baby Jack). She is a good enough friend to know that though I may feel as large as at least a small manatee, I will want this special time in life recorded. 


So, the other day, when she called and said she had some time and asked if I could meet her at Aldridge Gardens in 45 minutes, I woke Luke up, asked him to shower and dress, and I put on a dress, and then makeup in the car, and we made it to the gardens just as the sun was starting to set. In about 30 minutes of laughing and talking with Ann Wade, she got these shots. 


I don't know if any 36 week pregnant lady is going to feel awesome getting her picture taken, but Luke and Ann Wade made it fun, and we ended up with some pictures I'll be very happy to show baby Jack of our last little bit of time waiting for him. 


Thank you, Ann Wade! You continue to amaze me with your kindness and talent.
















No comments:

Post a Comment