Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catching up

Hello friends! The past 7 weeks have been some of the most memorable of my life so far. We have, between the two of us, had the biggest snowstorm in Alabama in 20 years, had a baby during said snowstorm, traveled back and forth from Nashville no less than 11 times for Luke's final job interviews, attended services for Robbie's father's passing, accepted a job offer, packed up our place, baptized baby Jack, had California family visit, said goodbye to Birmingham friends, moved, accepted an offer on our condo, and started our new "jobs" -- Luke at the academy, and me as a stay-at-home mom. For some reason I've had trouble getting two free hands and time with a clear head to sit down to blog, so I've just been making notes for now with plans to get on here soon. I don't want to forget the changes and the overwhelming blessing during this time, so I don't want to neglect blogging, even as things are busy. So, going forward, I am going to pick up from here, while also going back and posting entries from the past seven weeks. Thank you for all of your love and support during this busy time of transition for our little family! Love, Johannah

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how motherhood is treating you (although I can already tell you are a PRO!) So excited for you and your big move to Nashville. Yay for getting to see you when we are there visiting my parents! Can't wait to see more pics of baby Jack!

    ReplyDelete