Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nashville Shower weekend

Last weekend, sweet Nashville friends threw baby showers to celebrate this little guy. I had such a fun time visiting with our moms' friends, and old Franklin and Nashville friends. While I was having fun drinking punch and opening cute little outfits, Luke, who thought he was going to dinner with Ed, ended up at a Man Shower for him and baby Jack, complete with beer in baby bottles and awesome boy toys for Luke and Jack to play with together! Last weekend, no detail was overlooked - Ed, Adam, Melda, and Edee did an awesome job of making it such a fun time, and making us feel very, very special. Thank you all!!! 
So glad my sisters - Rosie, Cass, and Savannah could be there!
Mom, me, and MIL Kathy
Hostess (and fellow new-mom-to-be) Edee and me. I can't wait to meet MollyKate when she gets to America!

Favors
Sweet Melda and me
Baby Jack's "Jack in the Box" cake!
Some of the yummy food - and the cute diaper cake!




"Goodnight Moon", one of Luke's favorite books, and one of many, many sweet gifts! 
Coffee break
Luke and Jack's chocolate M&M cake! Do they know Luke or what? :)

Beer (or soda) out of baby bottles!
The presents were supposed to be for the boys to use together - the Ergo carrier from Grandpa John was perfect!
Uncle Ronnie's GI Joe's were one of the hits of the night!
Six-shooters from Grandpa Tom!
New Dad Emergency Kit from Ed!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I came across this post. There are so many ideas that I can take from here for my best friend’s baby shower. I have booked a beautiful event space for her baby shower and I have bought a beautiful quilt for the baby. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete