Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Perfect Holiday Hostess Gift!

Can someone please tell me how adorable these holiday kitchen towels are?! My friend, Rebekah, makes them as a part of her business, Dolka Pots, that features handmade items that benefit local families who are adopting! (www.dolkapots.com)




Rebekah and her family have been friends of my family's since before I was born, and Luke and I just loved getting time with her and her now-husband, Nathaniel while we were at UT. Rebekah and Nathaniel recently brought home their third child, this one through adoption, and much of the funds raised for that adoption were through the hard work of Rebekah's creative hands! Now, she is taking it one step further and supporting other families who are adopting through the proceeds of this business. 


Not only do her things benefit a great cause, but honestly I would buy them even if they didn't because they are so cute and well-made, not to mention they are great prices and ship quickly. If you're heading to someone's home this holiday season, I highly recommend these Turkey kitchen towels (or any of her other adorable seasonal items) for a hostess gift. (If you are a hostesses to me this fall, you're probably already getting some.) Now I just need to order some for myself! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Johannah! You have been such a faithful supporter of our family and now of other families who are adopting! Thankful for you.
    love,
    rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'll go check them out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dish towels got here today, and they are even cuter in person! The towels are nice and thick, and the little details on the turkey, like the button eyes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete