Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Safari



Baby Jack's bedding arrived today! I just love the bright colors and sweet, textured pattern. (And, I have to say, I'm very excited that I got it new, in the packaging on Ebay for $100 off what it sold for at Baby Gap!) Now I can't wait to get it all set up in his room! I love preparing a place him. Luke and I enjoy just sitting in his room, talking about him and our little family. I hope he knows how very much he is loved. Any suggestions for paint and curtains?!




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Is the hippo blue and white gingham? Would you like a stripe in a curtain? That could grow with him. Much Love, Mom
    PS We are excited, grateful and looking forward to all of the blessings ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the hippo's gingham. That's a good idea! We just have two standard windows in that room. Maybe we could go look at fabric sometime to get some ideas. I also want to find a good mobile. The matching one isn't for sale anymore. :( I'm keeping an eye on eBay for that too.

    ReplyDelete