Tuesday, August 31, 2010

(Almost) Free Nursing Cover

As many of you know, I just love a good deal. And, one of my very favorite places to find great deals is on Craigslist. That is how we, in great part, got all of our nursery furniture--a white Jenny Lind crib, matching changing table, and Shermag glider and ottoman with plastic still on--in great shape and all less than a year old, for under $150. 

Today I was looking on Craigslist and found someone sharing this deal: A $32 nursing cover at this Web site for $32 off - all you pay is shipping! (code: cute2) I just ordered the "Porter" one, pictured at left, and sure enough, the deal worked! 

I also liked their nursing bracelets. I saw this same one at a local upscale maternity store for $15. So I upgraded my order to the "Porter Gift Set" (usually $55) and paid $14.95 for all three products in the set, including shipping! 

I think this looks like a great gift set, and though I don't have any experience as a mom yet, I imagine these would come in handy. I hope one of you gets to enjoy - or pass on - this deal!

2 comments:

  1. You have to be kidding me! I have this site open in my browser and was trying to decide which one to order for you! I had put the Porter one in my cart, but then thought I'd ask for some input from some other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Well, if you want to get it for me, I will totally give the one that comes to a friend - I was thinking about ordering a few more! I liked Porter and Carson. Porter looks more like it could be a carrier or shirt or something (aka, it blends in) so I went with it.

    ReplyDelete