Monday, August 16, 2010

Belly Dancing

I have a cold, so I stayed home from church yesterday morning and instead curled up on the couch to read a book. No sooner had I propped the book on my belly than SOMEONE kicked it off. I looked around, and slowly set it back down again. Sure enough, baby kicked it again - hard enough so that I could see my belly move! I spent the next half hour watching my belly contort in ways I had absolutely no control over. What amazes me is how fast he grows. Saturday I had never seen him move, then yesterday he started, and hasn't stopped since. So, the past two days this has pretty much been my constant view: staring down at my stomach, watching my little buddy push on my belly. Now, if he'll just do his tricks one day while his daddy is home, maybe Luke will be able to feel him!

No comments:

Post a Comment